DETAILED SPEC TABLE
Our packages are designed so that it is easy to choose. Below, you’ll find more in-depth information about each package we offer – just pick one that suits your needs!
This means we can build:
- E-commerce websites (Webshops)
- Landing Pages
- Anything else that does not require custom coding from scratch
Free Theme*: Only available if HostMyGuild actually has that Theme. You are also welcome to supply us with a base Theme.
In all cases regarding your WordPress website creation please contact us! Contact us for details!
AWESOME FEATURES COME WITH EVERY PLAN!
Monitored 24/7 By Our Technical Support Staff.
LITESPEEDWordpress packages use Litespeed web server which is much fater then Apache!
CLOUDLINUXCloudLinux is an operating system built specifically for web hosting.
PURE SSDSSDs have lower access time, less latency and IOPS up to 100x more than normal drives.
MariaDB/PostgreSQLMariaDB as drop-in replacement for MySQL, with huge performance increases.
ionCube PHP LoaderEncode your PHP files so they can't be viewed, edited and ran on unlicensed computers!
99.9% Server Uptime GuaranteeYou will never miss out on anything!
What does Managed WordPress Hosting mean?
WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System) which means there are many technical details that have to be taken care of. A few examples include: Performance, Security, SSL, Backups, Updates and Monitoring your Installation.
Our “Manage Package” provides all the above-mentioned features, while the “Dev+ Package” takes it a step further and also includes Front-end and Back-end optimization, and further improvements.
You also have the option to buy our “Create+ Package” in which case we will create your website from scratch.
How do I migrate my entire website to HostMyGuild?
You have three options to migrate your website to us:
- Simply copy paste the files from your old host via FTP to your computer, then re-upload the files to our servers. In the case of WordPress don’t forget to also Export/Import your database!
- You can create a full backup copy of your website in Cpanel (.tar file). You have to download this backup and send it to us. (Note: Since you don’t have SSH access to our web-hosting servers you can’t restore these on your own).
- If you have a WordPress website, then the easiest solution is to use a migration plugin. Install the migration plugin on your website and export your WordPress website to your computer. Install the same migration plugin to your fresh WordPress installation on our web servers and restore your WordPress website!
What are Nameservers and how do I update them?
If you already have a Domain at another Domain registrar you have to update the Nameservers. You have to log in to your account at the Domain registrar where your Domain is and update your Domain Nameservers.
You will receive information about our Nameservers in an E-mail once you purchased one of our Hosting plans.
If you buy your Domain from us you don’t have to do anything!
What are your Nameservers?
Our Nameservers for our Web-Hosting packages:
Our Nameservers for our WordPress-Hosting packages:
How much Storage do I need for my Website?
Depending on the type of your website you might need a different amount of storage, however, the rule of thumb is as follows:
The average static websites can take up from a few kilobytes to a few megabytes. Without video content, downloadable files or a lot of pictures of course!
The average WordPress website is about 500MB, however, it is not unusual to see them between 200-300 MB.
What this means:
This means that our smallest package can sustain any kind of website with content that takes up lots of space.
You can use it to store videos, game demos or any kind of content you wish. ( Of course, you still have to consider our policies! )
Where are your Servers located?
Our Web-hosting servers are located in the United Kingdom.
Our WordPress servers are located in the United States.